See what vacancies we have and their
Has2bhappycare sees its staff as its biggest asset, without happy staff we cannot provide the quality of care we want to, we want to grow a team of people who have a caring nature and are passionate about good quality care, able to support people in the community from diverse backgrounds and with different support needs.
Matching the right staff with clients is really important to us, making sure there are similar interests as well as the skills to provide the best possible support.
When recruiting staff we are looking the motivated, creative and exceptional team members that can to support our clients to maintain their independence as well as playing a full role in their local community and achieve their aspirations.
For details on vacancies, please check the job descriptions
Do you have a passion for working within the care sector?
Do you enjoy working in the community?
We are looking for caring individuals who are self-motivated, team-players, and have an eye for quality care, and would like a satisfying and rewarding position in Health and Social Care.
You will need to be a caring person by nature and someone who is not afraid of hard work. Providing care to people is a difficult role both physically and mentally and you will need a lot of patience and self-control to ensure that you keep on top of your work load and provide good comforting support to the people you are caring for.
The job involves travelling so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
Successful applicants must be fully flexible and able to cover on-call duties Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a senior care assisstant you will be responsible for maintaining and promoting quality care for our clients. Your duties will include:
- Supporting individuals with caring and dignified personal care including washing and dressing.
- Preparing meals, drinks and supporting individuals with health tasks such as medication.
- Supporting people to attend medical appointments and social events, to prevent social isolation.
- Household tasks such as laundry and shopping.
Some of our more advanced work includes providing positive behaviour support to people with high-level needs.
Qualifications and Skills
You will need experience of working in a healthcare setting and hold a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care.
- Competitive hourly rates from £8 to £13 and 42 days annual leave* (pro rata).
- Full training and ongoing support.
- Employee referral bonus programmes.
- The opportunity to increase your career opportunities with fully-funded Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care.